[amibroker] Re: Amibroker x64

A few weeks ago I installed Vista 64 on a separate partition on one
of my machines (dual core athlon 5600+ and 4gig ram). I did not have
any issues with printer drivers or computer component drivers. Based
on TJ's suggestion I turned off UAC. The operating system feels
faster than xp and vista32. Even some of my 32 bit applications seem
to run faster which doesn't make sense and I don't understand. My
guess is that file access is faster therefore 32bit applications feel
faster. The only application that I have not been able to install is
a 16 bit application. Whenever, I get a chance I'll look into finding
VM application that i can use to emulate xp under vista 64. Something
similar to Wine for apple mac.