Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker x64

Finally a positive comment on using 64-bit Vista... just ordered a V64-8GByte machine, some of you guys make me nervous :-)

Is any one running real-time data plugins under Vista 64bit?

I want my entire DB in Ram - possible?

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/