Re: [amibroker] [OT] Using Multiple ISPs

Thanks d,

The daily data download is getting more time consuming as I add foreign markets. Also it appears that there is some download throttling going on by the ISPs here, this will undoubtedly get worse. And then I may want to try adding a real-time component to an EOD system. Having the Internet go down during order placement, or having slow data during the market Open/Close, can be quite frustrating... even costly. So, I thought to be proactive and learn what is available nowadays.

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/