Re: [amibroker] GraphZOrder of Gfx drawings?

Tomasz,

One of the reasons I would like to have a Gfx mode that plots above
the studies:  see attached picture worth a thousand words.

It apears that the ordering of plots is (from bottom level to top
level):

Chart Background
Gfx (overlay mode 1) --FIFO
Plot Commands --LIFO or FIFO
Gfx (overlay mode 0) --FIFO
Study layers --FIFO
Gfx (the missing mode #1401) --FIFO
Cursor/crosshairs -- realtime layer

There have been a number of suggestions for layering of plots that I
do desire and support, but I am sure they will take a while to
architect and implement.  In the mean time, this Gfx overlay mode
addition might be relatively easy to implement and with just one
sentence of documentation.  I hope you can work it into one of your
betas in the near future.

Best regards,
Dennis