Re: [amibroker] GraphZOrder of Gfx drawings?

So plot commands must also be buffered --since you can choose to have
the Gfx plot first or after all the AFL plot commands.  And since the
AFL plot commands can plot in forward or reverse order, that plot
buffer can be thought of as being a FIFO or LIFO buffer.  With Gfx we
seem to only have the FIFO option.  Whereas for movable drawn buttons,
the LIFO option is preferred to make the code processing flow
naturally --so that top visible buttons process the mouse clicks first.

BR,
Dennis