Re: [amibroker] Re: RC1 telling me my reg has expired

Ron, what do you mean with:

finding the central core of the last 100 days of  rsi ,

> stochastic_K  and stochastic_D

Thanks,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Dennis said>>Eventually one of your

> many new feature releases will make it imperative for them to upgrade.

> The new release that will make it inperitive for me to upgrade will be the

> release that FULLY UTILIZES  the dual core processing abilities of the newer

> generations of  computers.

> I never optimize, backtest or any of that.   100% of my use of Amibroker

> involves finding the central core of the last 100 days of  rsi ,

> stochastic_K  and stochastic_D.   Ron D

>>> softwares.

>>> Therefore it is more than justified to call 0.1, MAJOR upgrade

>>> especially considering the fact

>>> that AB version number consists of THREE parts:

>>> X.WY.Z

>>> Where

>>> X is incremented just when W generates carry over (9->0)

>>> W increases with major release that is cumulative version of TEN

>>> previous

>>>  (beta) versions each containing a couple of NEW features

>>> Y increases with each BETA that contains NEW FEATURES

>>> Z increases with versions that contain only hot-fixes and bug-fixes

>>> You are just spoiled receiving FREE upgrades for FOUR years, even

>>> though

>>> I originally promised that 5x0.10 major release cycle  will span

>>> only one year.

>>> It was my goodwill to add MORE new features in each and every +0.10

>>> increment.

>>> If I was doing business "IT industry standard way" I would add ONE

>>> new feature

>>> per 0.10 upgrade. Instead you got a couple of new features every

>>> 0.01 BETA.

>>> So our 0.10 is SUPER MAJOR release as compared to "IT standard".

>>> Now $99 is a fee for 12 month period if there are more 3 or more

>>> than 3 0.1 releases

>>> during 12 month period. Other companies would charge you more than

>>> that

>>> for EACH upgrade.

>>> Frankly speaking I would love to purchase the software that uses

>>> the same upgrade policy as AmiBroker, but I don't find any (among ones

>>> I am interested in). Everyone charges for each and every upgrade and

>>> the sums

>>> are much larger than that.

>>> Best regards,

>>> Tomasz Janeczko