Re: [amibroker] Re: RC1 telling me my reg has expired

Tomasz,

Thank you for spelling out for everyone the details of your upgrades.

I have always maintained that I would rather have a program written by
one dedicated and passionate programmer, than a dozen half hearted
"corporate" programmers --more interested in the next coffee break
than their product.

People don't always understand that your dedication to AmiBroker and
programming your skill has made it possible to have a low overhead
cost structure while providing very active development of new
features.  You are providing the best of all worlds that results in a
superior value.

Even though I intend to support you by staying with the latest version
as long as I am using AB, it is true that some will only upgrade when
there is a new feature they want to take advantage of.  The feature
might be support for a new hardware platform that they want to use AB
on, a new program function that they need to advance their trading
with, or perhaps to run someone else's AFL.  Eventually one of your
many new feature releases will make it imperative for them to upgrade.

Thank you and best regards,
Dennis