[amibroker] Maintaining a 60,000 symbol database

Tomasz,

I am curious and so probably are others... how do you manage to keep data for 60000 QP symbols up to date?

I can imagine using one dedicated computer for data, however one would presumably also need a dedicated Internet connection.

Then the problem surfaces on how to share this data with other computers...

I would love to scan, at least once, such a large database for some of my trading principles. It would be very interesting to see what surfaces.

If possible, could such a massive scanning project be documented on the KB? It would certainly demonstrate that AB has no limits :-)

Best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/