[amibroker] Speed issues with Premium Data

I've used QuotesPlus with AB for quite a while and just got
PremiumData's historical data and delisted data and am having speed
problems with PremiumData.

With QuotesPlus, after the first run of an exploration or backtest, AB
keeps the data in memory and subsequent runs are very fast and there
is not the constant disk access to bog the computer down when doing
other tasks.

With PremiumData I can't get the same behavior.  Is this because the
PremiumData data is in Metastock format?  Or is it my database settings?

I have tried changing the database settings every way I can think of,
but I can't get AB to handle the PremiumData the same speedy way that
id does QP data.

Is there some change to database prefs/settings that will allow AB to
keep the PremiumData in memory or is this just a limitation of the
Metastock data format?

Thanks for any suggestions.

ges