[amibroker] Re: OLE

Documentation for Windows Script Hosting languages is avaialable at
the Windows DN library:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/Default.asp?

It under  Web Development >> Scripting >> MS Windows Script
Technologies

BTW thanks to Tomasz who did a good job in those early newsletters
tutorials (I never ever dreamed I would be learning this stuff).

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JIM WIEHE <jim_wiehe@xxx> wrote:

> Thank You brian_z,  That's the information I am looking for!
>
> Jim Wiehe

Amibroker

> OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month of Blockbuster
Total Access, No Cost. W00t