[amibroker] Position charts to a specific date with a days worth of data displayed

Hi

in reviewing historical charts particularly those covering a large
time period, I find standard navigation using the scroll bars
extremely time consuming.

If your data range covers say 100 days of intraday data, then locating
a particular day and setting up the window to show just that days data
 can be a bit of struggle.

I was wondering if anybody could suggest an alternate. I know that the
analysis window allows you to position to a "current Trade" so I
suspect there is possibly some way of automating this. If anyone had a
suggestion, but even suggestions for manual shortcuts would be welcome.

TIA

Michael