RE: [amibroker] Re: Zenfire and Amibroker?

Hello Dan,

What about the Min comm. per month of $400? Did you receive a different
comm.?
"
Thanks for your inquiry. We offer electronic futures contracts on the CBOT,
CME, NYMEX and EUREX.  Our intraday margins for most contracts are
$500/contract. Minimum opening account balance is $5000. I have attached our
commission schedule. You will see on this the TransAct commission.
We require a minimum monthly TransAct commission of $400(274rt).
Whatever contracts you do are applied toward the minimum. For example, if
you do 250 round turns in ES you will have paid TransAct $365 in
commissions(1.46*250) The following month you will be charged $35(400-365).
We offer the TransActAT platform for no charge. We also offer Sierra Charts,
Ensign software, MultiCharts and Trade Navigator for a monthly charge. If
you would like to download the TransActAT simulator please visit our website
www.tfutures.com. If you have any further questions, please contact me.
"
Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.