*****SPAM***** [amibroker] Re: Zenfire and Amibroker?

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.00 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: IN_REP_TO          (-0.8 points) Found a In-Reply-To header
SPAM: USER_AGENT         (-0.5 points) Found a User-Agent header
SPAM: FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.9 points)  From: ends in numbers
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: CALL_NOW           (2.8 points)  BODY: Urges you to call now
SPAM: INCOME             (1.7 points)  BODY: Additional Income
SPAM: NO_COST            (1.0 points)  BODY: No such thing as a free lunch (3)
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: CALL_FREE          (0.2 points)  BODY: Contains a tollfree number
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_01_02  (0.5 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 01 to 02 (low)
SPAM:                    [score: 1]
SPAM: QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-0.8 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
SPAM: FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (1.4 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM: AWL                (-2.6 points) AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Have I said Call Now 877 872 3303 and ask for Bob at TransAct to let
him know that around the world we want a dedicated Data Feed for MY
AMI.

Jerry I have been searching for "the" broker after shutting down
TradeStn and going back to MBTrading (really wierd-one day excited
about feeding MY AMI and a couple of days later not going to happen -
even after TJ sent them an "OK" email at my request, tks TJ).  If you
go with one of the IB's, Introducing Brokers, Amp is one, GoTrade in
LA (made me neverous but folks decide for yourself by calling and see
if u think it operates out of a bed room.  I googled the guy and
found a lot of apparent hits - I did not find any bad hits.  His fee
was 4.30 round emini no other charges using the transact feed.  My
concern with GoTrade prob does not make any difference because as I
understand TransAct is their own clearing firm (that didn't sound
right so I just called and the transact guy confirmed).

Amp Futures charges 4.70 cme emini and 4.24 for ym.  No other charges
for the transact feed.  Ninja would be their 60/mth.

Hope that helps Jerry.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Gress"
<pleasenospamplease@xxx> wrote:

> Hello Dan,
>
> What about the Min comm. per month of $400? Did you receive a
different
> comm.?
> "
> Thanks for your inquiry. We offer electronic futures contracts on
the CBOT,
> CME, NYMEX and EUREX.  Our intraday margins for most contracts are
> $500/contract. Minimum opening account balance is $5000. I have
attached our
> commission schedule. You will see on this the TransAct commission.
> We require a minimum monthly TransAct commission of $400(274rt).
> Whatever contracts you do are applied toward the minimum. For
example, if
> you do 250 round turns in ES you will have paid TransAct $365 in
> commissions(1.46*250) The following month you will be charged $35
(400-365).
> We offer the TransActAT platform for no charge. We also offer
Sierra Charts,
> Ensign software, MultiCharts and Trade Navigator for a monthly
charge. If
> you would like to download the TransActAT simulator please visit
our website
> www.tfutures.com. If you have any further questions, please contact
me.
> "
> Jerry Gress
> Stockton, Ca.

On Behalf
> Of ab319320
> Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:45 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Zenfire and Amibroker?
>
> Hello Jerry
>
> Sorry for this Jerry but at the bottom you will see why.
>
> Call NOW Bob at 877-872-3303) or email at support@xxx
> so we can get a plug-in for AMI.
>
> Amp is the introducing broker and TransAct is the Data
> provider/programmer/Clearing Firm and Harris is the Bank.  Amp also
> offers Zen Fire with Ninja and also OpenEcry.  But I ask myself
since
> I have MY AMI why in the world would I want to set there for 5 min.
> while Ninja loads up on my Dell 670 workstation with 2-3.6 mhz
Xeons,
> 2mg mem.877-872-3303) or email us at sales@xxx
> If MY AMI was not here I would prob choose Ninja with their great
> training program.  Look at the Photo section here and see the 5
data
> feeds.
>
> I asked Chi Wu at OpenEcry if they could feed MY AMI but did not
get
> a positive reply.  Chi might not be the person to talk to as I do
not
> know how he fits at OECry.  Amp showed some interest last week but
> do not know where that has gone.  OEC has a DDE but I can not get
it
> to work with MY AMI or with my Excel 2000 which I thought would be
an
> easy test.  Mirek at Amp got DDE to work on his Excel and stuck his
> electronic arm into my comp but could not get mine to work.
>
> My quest is to find an excellent data feed that does not cost 85
plus
> 30/cme per month.  I have Open Tick but even though it continues to
> feed Ninja it stops on MY AMI and yesterday I could not get it
> started again.  I have this dream that TransAct can do it
>
> Dan
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Gress"
> <pleasenospamplease@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> > Thanks for the info. I see TransAct and Amp have similar order
entry
> > platforms, so is TransAct the developers? Also found out today
that
> E-Cry
> > filters their data 8 times per second (per customer service) but
> their rates
> > are extremely low, CME $1.35 per side Plus NFA and exchange fees!
> >
> > http://www.openecry.com/rates/rates.cfm
> >
> > Jerry Gress
> > Stockton, Ca.
> >
> > PS. During Fed Time today on the same puter AB/IB kept working
and
> Ninja
> > locked up! Yes I know both on same computer but TJ must have put
AB