Re: [amibroker] Re: TransAct and AmiBroker Data Feed

Dan,

I visited their website yesterday.  It was not clear to me what I
would be getting if they were to provide this plug-in.  Also they did
not publish their commissions like most others do.

Perhaps you need to make a better sales pitch for why we should call.
I am not going to do it unless I think I might use their service --
after they went to all that work.

Please paint us a picture of how we benefit (other than fast data).

First of all it appears they only do futures, so that reduces the
number of potential clients (I do trade e-mini futures among other
things like stocks and options), but I use my AmiBroker just for
futures now, and I pay a high price for quality monthly data.

So would we end up with just a data feed?  At what price?
How much historical data would be available for backtesting?  What are
the time/tick/volume increments available?
Would the plug-in provide for automated AmiBroker trading?  At what
commission?

What are you expecting to get personally out of this for your trading
setup?

Perhaps, just a little better packaging of your request to support
this effort with the whole picture and the benefits will yield better
results.

Best regards,
Dennis