[amibroker] Deleting the first symbol

I'm having this little problem, please help me out. (I use AB 5.06,
IB plugin and Windows Vista)

1. When a database opened, the first symbole (alphabetically in the
list) is always selected, this causes "Backfill All RT window
symbols" always starts from this symbol, waisting time when you have
a good working symbol, when you got bad symbol, you then get INVALID
symbol error and backfill stops working in that batch mode.

2. More serious problem when you delete this first symbol, AB would
crash and Vista reports this:

  Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	Broker.exe
  Application Version:	5.6.0.4850
  Application Timestamp:	47d6eeb3
  Fault Module Name:	Broker.exe
  Fault Module Version:	5.6.0.4850
  Fault Module Timestamp:	47d6eeb3
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Offset:	000a7b5c
  OS Version:	6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	004f
  Additional Information 2:	41b314f14f23f72d76b500a92d50b64f
  Additional Information 3:	159c
  Additional Information 4:	7f5b8f62cca4656e63a115f45d196723

The data for that symbol is erased, but AB still loads up an empty
one
under the same name next time it opens. And the story goes over
again: backfill unwanted data, batch backfill hangs or delete and
crash. Deleting any other symbols has no problem.

Please, how to delete the first symbol in a databases?