[amibroker] Re: Deleting the first symbol

Is this a Vista problem? I did turn off UAC though. Viast does have a
lots of issues not find in XP. My most recent experiece is that I
can't run Qcharts plugin for more than a week, it just refuses to
work some morning when you turn the machine on.

Now I have this bad symbol in top of the list that preventing me from
backfill all symbols in one pass, and I can't delete it because this
will crash AB.

TJ or anyone who knows a solustion please help.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hoolee0820" <hoolee0820@xxx> wrote:

> I'm having this little problem, please help me out. (I use AB 5.06,
> IB plugin and Windows Vista)
>
> 1. When a database opened, the first symbole (alphabetically in the
> list) is always selected, this causes "Backfill All RT window
> symbols" always starts from this symbol, waisting time when you
have
> a good working symbol, when you got bad symbol, you then get
INVALID