[amibroker] Trendline trading

It sounds like you are already doing what I want to do regarding trading off of the chart. If you look at the code that

Herman created you can use his buttons to do all kinds of things.

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2008/03/09/button-rotate/

I want to create code that uses Hermans buttons to actually place the trendlines on the chart (when desired) at least 3,

one for entry, one for stop, one for exit.

I would have one button for short and one button for long plus different color trendlines representing the actions.  See attached.

All you would see when opening chart would be a row of buttons across the top of the chart. When you click either Long or Short

the respective lines would be plotted on the chart, you could then drag them to where appropriate. You could then have a button to arm the trendlines for triggering when ready.

You could even have a box for number of contracts or shares etc….  lots of possibilities

Checked by AVG.