[amibroker] Re: Leading indicators

Kethek
The simplest advance/decline calculation entails totalling the number
of stocks in the market that have risen on any day and deducting the
number of stocks that have declined, thus giving an indication of
market sentiment.
This `raw', very volatile info, can be used as is or manipulated in
many various ways, just like price.
Check Amibroker's built in version
Help>Search ( Enter Advance/Decline) > Advance/Decline
and the Trin indicator, for a variation on the theme.

You may wish at some stage to utilize Amibroker's cool tool, the
AddToComposite, to calculate the AD data for your particular market.

Some data suppliers provide the AD data for markets they service.

Regds and good trading
Gerard
ps IMO is an abbreviation of "In My Opinion"

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kethek Ogleng <budheng0402@xxx>
wrote:

> Gerard,
> I appreciate your valuable tips. Well, where can I get AD line and
IMO formula? Coudn't find them on AFL Library.