Re: [amibroker] Re: Global Watchlists and ticker trees

Thanks Brian, you have a few ideas that i will look into.

You write as if WatchLists are files or directories... where are they located?

If so, I could copy/move them from afl and force a Refresh???

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/