[amibroker] Re: Global Watchlists and ticker trees

They are .tls files as used by AmiQuote (plain text files).

ProgramFiles >> AmiBroker >> Data

Open any data folder in the AB directory.
The WL folder is inside there (it's new).

Inside the WL folder is a tickerlist file for every WL in your
database (slide on in there when you are offline - start AB and bingo.

There is an index file there also.
Open it and read it in a spare database.
It lists all of the ticker files in the folder (it is interactive
with AB so no need to play with it).

I have done all of the possible naughty things that you can do with
that folder.

One thing we have to thank Tomasz for is that AB is robust as all
heck when you throw files around (I've done it all and nothing broke).

Re AFL import of watchlists.

Yes, there is a script around (maybe in the library).
It might even be from Fred or Tomasz (old newsletters).

I'm not up with that side - someone will know.

brian_z