Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin policy change

Hello,

Lots of misconception I can see.

AmiBroker does have direct auto-trading interface to IB http://www.amibroker.com/at/,
and you should know about that Brian, considering the fact that you are UKB contributor together with Herman,
and Herman is just "using AB as a trading platform" and he is doing daytrading.

Plus IB has international coverage.

A "t+3 clearance issue" is different story.
It just for IB accounts that have less than $25000 funds,
that is why it is non-issue for traders.

If someone has less than $25K, better forget about daytrading.

US IRA accounts are another story, but as I wrote Daniel, IRA-style delayed clearance
is on to-do list.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com