[amibroker] Re: Color Formula Help Please.

Hi,

It is not entirely clear to me what it is you are trying to do. But,
I'm assuming that you want to use a different color when plotting an
inside bar vs. a regular grey bar, and that you want to allow the
user to select the color by exposing it as a parameter.

That being the case, try something like this:

insidebar = H <= Ref( H, -1 ) AND L >= Ref( L, -1 );

Plot( C, "Close", IIF( insidebar, ParamColor( "Inside Bar",
colorBlue ), colorLightGrey ), styleNoTitle | GetPriceStyle() );