[amibroker] Re: Simple Risk/Reward ratio on chart

On reflection I don't think the information gained is worth the
effort of code.

For estimating 'reward/risk' while looking at charts and 'trying'
different scenarios the studies tooltip is quite efficient.

Try this (around 10-15 secs per test and definitely easier than
reaching for the calculator).

Customise toolbars to add view crosshair as an icon in the format
toolbar.

Select Tools >> Preferences >> Charting and uncheck return to select
mode after drawing.

Turn off snap to grid.
Turn on view crosshair.
Thick coloured line.

Select draw trendline from the drawing toolbar
draw a vertical line from the entry price (say close) to the profits
stop.
use the crosshair to line up the line start/end with the price point.

change colours (optional_
draw a second vertical line from the close to the stop loss.
Hover the mouse over each line (the tooltip will report the % value
of the vertical line).

do as many as you like.

when finished click Edit >> Delete All from the menu bar to clear all
of the studies (drawings).

brian_z