[amibroker] Flexible Params version 3 --beta tester help

Hello system designers,

I have been working many months (as you may recall) on the idea and
implementation of a much more flexible way of using the AFL params and
the params window.  Version 3 (third time is a charm) is much improved
over the previous  2 versions.

I have just finished (more or less) the documentation and example code
to share this with others.  However, before I post this version, I
would like to get 1 or 2 beta testers to try it out and give
feedback.  I only use AmiBroker in the realtime intraday indicator
chart mode, so this is how I have tested it --and use it every day.

I decided to document it as a packaged, ready to use set of include
files and example afl.  As far as the code details go, I am sure
anyone who really wants to learn the details (I wouldn't want to if I
did not have to) can figure it out from the top level docs and
comments.  If Tomasz looked at the code, he could likely improve on it
considerably, as after a couple of years, I feel like I am still just
learning AFL...

I would like to make this tool useful the first time it is encountered
by others.

I am attaching the 15 page PDF doc as I have it so far for those who
receive email posts.

Look it over (first page should tell you if you are interested) and if
you would like to help me with this, PM me and I will send you the
other 4 files.  I don't want to upload everything to the UKB before I
am sure it will work for others as advertised.

Thank you,
Dennis Brown