[amibroker] Re: Simple Risk/Reward ratio on chart

> this trade".  When working with cents and going through many charts,
> it can take a lot of time to pull out the calculator and do every >
> math
> equation manually.

Yes, it does take time to do that.

It is not something I want to do a lot because usually I am
interested in comparing different stops etc and I want to compare
them over a large number of examples. So for me it is not important.

However I understand what you want to do and I may have been wrong it
might not be so easy to do after all.

The problem is if you want to reference points on the chart
dynamically i.e. you are putting the referenced line at a different
place on the chart each time it isn't very practical (it makes a lot
more sense if you are using a consistent stop with a consistent buy
point).

We can reference unique lines using the Study() and GetChartID()
functions but as I understand it they work on a chart by chart basis
so it would take longer to write that code than it would to use the
calculator.

Possibly the new cursor function will help.
I will have to download the latest AB version and learn about that
function first.

If I find it can be used for what you want I will post again later.

In the meantime let's see if anyone else can help.

brian_z