Re: [amibroker] Re: best feed for ASX?

Hello Brian,

thanks for your elaborate answer. I am looking into the possibilities of Pulse right now, also signed up for a 14-day trial.
I already went through the list of the official Amibroker supported sources, I think the best I've found is eSignal, which is USD 195 / mo plus the ASX data feed, around 40 bucks. I've already asked them whether is it possible to only signup for the datafeed, because I do not need their complete charting platform (for 195 per mo. it's an overkill for me)

I have a good source for adjusted EOD data (private) but I couldn't find any reliable RT intraday data provider.

I would only need TOP100, intraday, 1 minute tick and up is ok, options would be good.

Barnabas