From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of progster01
Sent: Saturday, 12 January 2008 12:35 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SV: [amibroker] auto file synchronizers (was Re: Extremely tired of this.)

> If AB is running on one computer using such sharing it is fine.
> But if you run multiple instances simultaneously
> on multiple machines and you are using this sharing the
> results will be unpredictable.

Not to be too cute, but who uses just one computer anymore ...

TJ, I appreciate your direct acknowlegement of this situation. It's
something that people should know about in advance (if possible) of
assuming/attempting otherwise.

I sincerely hope that an appropriately high priority will be given to
enhancing the AB architecture so that creational work done on different
machines at different times (charts made, code written, layouts created,
etc. etc.) can be easily cr0ss-copied to be available identically on
each machine, with no problems being created thereby.