[amibroker] Re: Problem viewing indicator values?

Bill it's late and I'm just a novice I reread what you had to say and
this might help for accuracy
Title = Name()+ "  " + WriteVal(Close, 1.6) ;
plus what ever else.. along with Ara's suggestion
"\n" in the title string will create a new line
nite
kj
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mytakeismine" <mytakeismine@xxx>