From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bilbo0211
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 8:50 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Problem viewing indicator values?

I considered that but there are several problems.

1. I am not sure how I would get all the indicators in the pane to

show in the title.

2. If you use more than 1 line for the title, it will begin to

encroach on the plot and possibly obscure some of the prices or

indicators. This already happens in the indicator panes sometimes with

just 1 title line.

3. For multiple title lines, you will have to figure out where to

place the line breaks. It will have to depend on the width of the

window and the breaks should not split words or numbers.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloiustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> Bill,

> Look at the "Title" function in help.

> It allows you to format the title at the top of the chart