[amibroker] Re: Problem viewing indicator values?

Bill
you may want to read up on "GraphXSpace", you will find it in the
help or user guide just not under index. Do a search for it... In the
mean time put this at the end of your code in the indicator.
   GraphXSpace = 25;
Hope it helps
kj

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloiustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> "\n" in the title string will create a new line

Open, High,

DEVLOG: