Re: [amibroker] NEURAL ANALYSIS IN AMIBROKER

Thanks John. Most important part for me is to hear that you got AB running a NN. Please let me know the Intermaket data you were using. Also what's the learning procedure for the NN ? In other words, can you please give us a little more background music ?

Regards, Ton.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] NEURAL ANALYSIS IN AMIBROKER

PLease bare in mind that this is only the source code to the NN in C++
You would still need to create the function and feed data in.
Thsi network is based on an example network i built a while back to predict the log return of the Aussie Dollar futures contract over the next 50 days. It needs to be fed the log returns of 6 intermarkets to provide a relevant output.  the reason i posted the code was not so someone could use it as a NN, but to emphasise teh fact that a NN built using a 3rd party tool COULD be integrated into AB using ADK and used in a trading system.

John

Prashanth <prash454.ta@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Ton,

Attached is the AFL that a person by name John had posted in this forum on
23-09-07.

Cheers

Prashanth