[amibroker] Help withUp/Down Volume composite

Yahoo data does not provide an indicator of the Up/Down volume for
NYSE, NASDQ or AMEX exchanges.  To accomplish I'm considering making
"AddtoComposites" for the Up/Down Volume.  To do so I need help in
developing a formula that can do this.  For example NASDQ is "Market
3".  The formula would calculate the volume on the Nasdaq (or Market
3) stocks that declined  ? ditto on stocks that advanced.  It would
also calculate the total Nasdaq volume. My Nasdaq database consist of
close to 2,400 stocks. Any suggestions or help with such a formula
will be appreciated. (perhaps someone has already done this).

Dick H.