RE: [amibroker] Help withUp/Down Volume composite

Dick,

Take a look at the indicator code below. This came out of the AFL Library someplace, but I cant remember name. This might satisfy your needs.

UpVol = ValueWhen(C > O, V);

DownVol = ValueWhen(C < O, V);

Period = Param("Period",3,2,10,1);

UpVolAvg = EMA( UpVol, Period ) ;

DownVolAvg = EMA( DownVol, Period ) ;

Plot(UpVolAvg,"UpVolume", colorGreen,styleHistogram);

Plot(DownVolAvg, "DownVolume", colorRed,styleHistogram);

Donald F Lindberg