Re: [amibroker] Re: matching grid to syleOwnScale

Yes, that is what I want to do, keep the plot scaling and axis coupled. Not just to eliminate values that are too high or low. Also to keep perspective by using a constant scale. Which is kind of the opposite. For example in a tight range I don't want bars using the whole plot area, but would like to keep it confined to an area of the plot that keeps the range in perspective to the rest of the chart that is not in view.

What has worked best for me is to specify a plot area minimum and maximum, and shift the area as necessary. That way all data is preserved in the plot for viewing if I want to shift the viewable plot area. Or expand it or shrink it as I like. If I could only sync the plot and axis programatically, all this would be easy.

Thanks for your input.