[amibroker] Re: matching grid to syleOwnScale

Esteban, the purpose of styleOwnScale is to decouple your plot's
scaling from the y axis.  You seem to want the plot and axis
coupled together, if I understand you correctly.   Therefore the
obvious answer would be not to use styleOwnScale.  You might be
better off simply applying min() and max() to the actual data
you're plotting if there are values below which and above which
you don't want to see.