[amibroker] Re: How can I get the default screen back

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply. I did not look at the broker.watch or the
broker.newchartsfile so that's most likely why I couldn't change the
default file.

I also find that Amibroker never opens where I left it. I have a couple
of different databases and I like to work in the Global Layout. AB
always opens in the Local Layout in the default file that i don't use. I
have been finding it very frustrating. It seems that I will have to do
some experimenting as you have done to sort out what is going on.

Cheers, Arthur