[amibroker] Re: Tomasz, can this be done? please!

Hello Ray,

File > New > Blank Chart or Blank Pane OR just right click and insert
the formula ?

Not telling you or others off, but to get the best out of the group.

ThIS group is for discussion between users.
It is not an AB support site.

Tomasz does not join in discussion.
His role is mainly to advise on the best way to use the key features of
AB or correct erroroneous comments made about AB's key features.

He doesn't answer posts directed to him.
He joins in when and where he sees the need (he's a very busy person).

Brian.