[amibroker] Re: ASX Fundamental Data and Dividends indicator

Michael,

I am interested in the excercise and your work in general (I'm busy
at the moment but I will come back to your work later).

You might like to become a contributor to the UKB once we have the
site ready to go. (You can add tutorial comments/categories etc to
your work and make a nice presentation of it there).

(Also you were correct. HTML makes a good universal medium for
sharing knowledge. I moved over to using WordHTML docs in preference
to PDF - smaller files too! - thanks for the tip).

Brian.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxx>
wrote:

> Perhaps I will repost the scripts, import formats and associated
> indicators to do this.
> Everything you ask I have already done.
>

> angy hallows wrote:
> > Hi MSG,
> >
> > There are great websites, thank you for that, I guess I need to
figure
> > out how to import the dividend into Amibroker and how to create a
> > Dividend indicator to plug in on the chart.
> > It is a pretty challenging software Amibroker, but the best value
of
> > money so far.
> >
> > Thank you for your help again, really appreciated.
> >
> > Angy
> >
> > */"Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxx>/* wrote:
> >
> >     Angy,
> >     Try this website for raw fun data.
> >     http://www.ascii-data.com/ <http://www.ascii-data.com/>
> >
> >     And this website for upcoming div data. (Free Registration)
> >
> >     http://www.incomeinvestor.com.au/export-upcoming.php?
period=quarter?type=DividendDateEx
> >     <http://www.incomeinvestor.com.au/export-upcoming.php?
period=quarter?type=DividendDateEx>

> >     And for historical div data see yahoo.
> >
> >     ATB
> >     MSG
> >
> >     angyhallows wrote:
> >     >
> >     > Hi All,
> >     >
> >     > Has anyone know how to get free ASX fundamental Datas? And
know
> >     how to
> >     > importe them into Amibroker?
> >     > And also, is there an indicator that could get pluged in on
the
> >     chart
> >     > that tells the ex date and the pay date of the dividend?
The IC
> >     > Investor software has that indicator.
> >     >
> >     > Thank you
> >     >
> >     > Angy
> >     >
> >     >

------
> > Building a website is a piece of cake.
> > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48251/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webh
osting/?p=PASSPORTPLUS>