[amibroker] Re: Tomasz, can this be done? please!

Brian, I understand your concerns, but I need some answers regarding
the program. I did sent a message with all my questions to AB support
and did not received any answer yet, so I try to find out in the help
group here, from the other users or from somebody who already know
the answer and is willing to help.

I tried your suggestions and I made a formula with AddColumn for the
test items I needed in the window as follow, but I just get a black
screen (the background):

_SECTION_BEGIN("Fundamentals Columns");
EPS=GetFnData("EPS");
Tgt=GetFnData("OneYearTargetPrice");
PM=GetFnData("ProfitMargin");
AddColumn(Close,"Close",1.2,IIf( Close>=15, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Company
Name",1.0,colorBlack,colorYellow,170 );
AddColumn( ROC( Close, 10 ), "ROC(10)" );
AddColumn (RSI(10) ," RSI",1.2,IIf( RSI(10) >= 75, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddColumn (EPS," EPS",1.2,IIf( EPS >= 1, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
AddColumn (PM,"Profit Margin",1.2,IIf( PM >= 15, (colorGreen ),
(colorOrange )));
_SECTION_END();

Where is my mistake? or what should I add? where can I find this
info?
Thank you for any help or advise you can give me...
I like AB so far but it has to deliver what I'm looking for otherwise
I'll have to look somewhere else.

Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian_z321" <brian_z321@xxx> wrote:

> Hello Ray,
>
> File > New > Blank Chart or Blank Pane OR just right click and
insert
> the formula ?
>
> Not telling you or others off, but to get the best out of the group.
>
> ThIS group is for discussion between users.
> It is not an AB support site.
>
> Tomasz does not join in discussion.
> His role is mainly to advise on the best way to use the key
features of
> AB or correct erroroneous comments made about AB's key features.
>
> He doesn't answer posts directed to him.
> He joins in when and where he sees the need (he's a very busy
person).

> Brian.
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ax_ray2222" <ax_ray2222@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Tomasz, 1.under chart window in AB, can we open another
> permanent
> > or removable window to display any chosen fields like: PE, EPS,
RS, 52