[amibroker] Re: eSignal Data new service

Did anyone successfully downgrade to "eSignal Data Access" service yet ?

I was told today "There is no other offer. eSignal premier is the
lowest cost eSignal subscription available" and was unable to switch
from current eSignal premier subscription.

regards,
dxd

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 'eSignal Basic' is discountinued service.
>
> New "eSignal Data Access" service will start officially sometime in MAY.
> The pricing (unofficial) should look as follows:
>
> eSignal Data Access (For use with third party
> software only)
> Base Fee: $60 per month
> Service Options*:
>         Stocks: $15/mo
>         Futures: $25/mo
>         Forex: $50/mo
>         Market Depth: $20/mo
> * Exchange fees apply
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

was informed by email that my service was going away May 1st and that
if I did nothing I would be upgraded to the more expensive service.  I
called customer service and told them I did not want the upgrade, I
wanted to downgrade to the new Data Only service that was in a
footnote to the email.  I also told them I only use AB and not their
charting.  Customer service took care of the rest from there.  Since
they have not officially made the new program terms available yet, I
don't know any other details.  Perhaps I got a special introductory
deal because I was a previous subscriber or because I was an AB user.
 I guess we will have to wait until it is officially unveiled to know
all the details.  Maybe they are still deciding the details.

>   Dennis
>

>   On Apr 18, 2007, at 10:00 AM, Rakesh Sahgal wrote:
>

>     Dennis
>
>     Could you please let me know what is the exact nomenclature the
company is using for this pricing plan? I just spoke to a support rep
at Esignal and the chap was absolutely clueless about this pricing
plan. He insisted that the minimum the company charges is 77$/mo for
data only services and if one includes the charting module it is
117$/mo. Their reps dont seem to know what the company is doing.

>     Rakesh
>

>     On 4/18/07, Dennis Brown <see3d@xxx> wrote:
>       Paul,
>

>       I was told that it was the same as Basic Service.  I think it
was 50 symbols at a time.  I never noticed any limitation with AB.