[amibroker] Re: eSignal Data new service

When i called them they claimed that there was no data only service.
I stuck to my ground and told them that there are amibroker users who
are using a data only service. later i got transferred to someone
called christian who stated that the service was 60 dollars plus real
time fee for 100 symbols

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john_dxd_smith"
<john_dxd_smith@xxx> wrote:

> Did anyone successfully downgrade to "eSignal Data Access" service
yet ?

> I was told today "There is no other offer. eSignal premier is the
> lowest cost eSignal subscription available" and was unable to switch
> from current eSignal premier subscription.
>
> regards,
> dxd
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > 'eSignal Basic' is discountinued service.
> >
> > New "eSignal Data Access" service will start officially sometime
in MAY.
> > The pricing (unofficial) should look as follows:
> >
> > eSignal Data Access (For use with third party
> > software only)
> > Base Fee: $60 per month
> > Service Options*:
> >         Stocks: $15/mo