Re: [amibroker] eSignal Data new service

Hello,

'eSignal Basic' is discountinued service.

New "eSignal Data Access" service will start officially sometime in MAY.
The pricing (unofficial) should look as follows:

eSignal Data Access (For use with third party
software only)
Base Fee: $60 per month
Service Options*:
        Stocks: $15/mo