From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of professor77747
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 9:13 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Help files

I have a very difficult time finding instuctions for various problems.
This forum is very helpful, but sometimes the problem could be solved
easily if I could find the proper help area.

It may be because I am so inexperienced in using AmiBroker and don't
understand how to search for the help. However, when I use the search
to find a problem, I usually don't find any results. For instance, I
searched for autotrading and found nothing. When I had a problem which
my backtesting RT charts, I could not find any help although I know
that the instuctions were available.

Can someone explain how to use the information available on the
Amibroker site so that I can find the help when I need it.

Thanks,
Tom