Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

I have used Amibroker for a number of years and have been a member of
this list also.
I know that a program like this can have a learning curve but if you
are patient and don't give up easily you will be amazed what can be
done with this program.
I am don't understand the criticism that appears on this list occasionally.
It is a shame that we all can't appreciate what a wonderful and
creative program we have been blessed with.
This example of a chart book should show that the improvements that
Tomasz provides are only limited by your imagination.
I want to thank you for all the help I get from this list and thank
Tomasz for his creation.

Jim Hutchison