Re: [amibroker] eSignal Data new service

Rakesh,

First, I was already an eSignal monthly Basic Service customer.  I was informed by email that my service was going away May 1st and that if I did nothing I would be upgraded to the more expensive service.  I called customer service and told them I did not want the upgrade, I wanted to downgrade to the new Data Only service that was in a footnote to the email.  I also told them I only use AB and not their charting.  Customer service took care of the rest from there.  Since they have not officially made the new program terms available yet, I don't know any other details.  Perhaps I got a special introductory deal because I was a previous subscriber or because I was an AB user.  I guess we will have to wait until it is officially unveiled to know all the details.  Maybe they are still deciding the details.

Dennis