[amibroker] Re: watchlist sorting (vers 4.91.1)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxx> wrote:

> Well, no one will ever get any "image problem" ideas from me, and I
> apologize for possibly inadvertently creating one.
No need to appologize for anything, I overreacted.

> The new enhancements to the watchlist system are warmly welcomed.
Glad you like it.

> Quick question:  I have three watchlists in my primary database, one
> each for the Nikkei 225, 300, and 500 indices.  I also have a full
> Japan database (more than 3000 symbols) that I have not organized
> very much.  Since watchlists now have a folder, an index file, and
> ticker lists, would it now be possible to copy a watchlist, or
> watchlists, from one database to another?  It would seem that this
> might be an easy thing to do, but I don't want to mess around with
> the innards until I know what I'm doing.

Yes, now you can simply copy .TLS file. Please make sure to copy file
when you don't have these databases open, since .TLS files are only
open/saved on opening/saving the database.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com