[amibroker] Re: watchlist sorting (vers 4.91.1)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

Tomasz,

99% of the time I find myself agreeing with your comments in the
forum; scary eh!

In this case *a room with a different* view.

> All "Syntax errors" problems were because people were using
RESERVED
> words in their formulas. I provided the simple way to replace every
> reserved word

True!

Your commitment to your user group is seldom, if ever, equalled, let
alone bettered.
I thought you did everything that could be asked of you and more.
After the knowledge base post you should have stopped your
involvement i.e. moved on to your next project.
>From there on people should be free to continue to talk it over
amongst the group and *help* each other if they want.

> people are afraid that beta
> is buggy and the image of product is destroyed.

You are too image conscious.
I understand this, as it is based in your pride, high standards of
performance and ethical values, but we can not control how others
perceive us.
There is a point where, after we have done our best, with the best of
intentions we have to say *to hell with them*.

Personally, I am not concerned with what the bad guys are doing or
saying; I consider that I am talking to *my own constituency* and one
of them is worth a legion of the others.

Anyway, the users who understand what Ami is about are not going to
be influenced by forum comments, for or against; they have already
made up their own minds.

> I will probably move to closed-beta scheme where betas will be
> available only to selected people.
> All the others will just get released official version.

I would have been happy just to own the program, but you gave me
much, much more.
I bought into your vision.
It is an awesome ride and I am just hanging on tight and enjoying it.

There's no argument from me if you want to tweak or change the vision.

It's your work of art, change whatever you want, or need, to maintain
the creative flow or to look after yourself.

Respectfully,

Your trading friend and associate,

GuruBrian_Z *:-)