Re: [amibroker] Auto add symbol

Hi Michael,

Monday, March 5, 2007, 7:31:53 AM, you wrote:

MSG> Hi Yuki,
MSG>     Yes you are correct. It's not perfect. But I think it's good for my
MSG> needs.
MSG> And it's getting better every day (Wine layer It's not final product yet).

MSG> I hope U get your periodicity code going, And if I wasn't chasing my tail
MSG> everyday (ie. had more spare time) I'd love to also give it a look over.

MSG> All the best,
MSG>     Michael.

The problem with an emulator, as I see it, is that the thing that the
emulator is trying to emulate (Windows) is a moving target.

I do hope TJ considers compiling for Linux someday, but I understand
there are only so many hours in a week, and I understand that there
are solid economic reasons for not spending time (especially time you
don't have) on another project.

I also trimmed my previous commentary from this reply, as I made at
least one comment that was uncalled for, and really rather rude.  It
was Sunday evening, and I'd had a bit too much Cabernet Sauvignon,
and I got a bit too glib.  I apologize to all, especially to Marcin
and TJ.

Yuki

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM