Re: [amibroker] Auto add symbol

Yuki,
Thanks for the info,
(I don't get a dialog box - But thats my doing I think)

KR
    Michael.

Yuki Taga wrote:

Hi Michael.S.G.,

Sunday, March 4, 2007, 10:11:23 AM, you wrote:

MSG> I have noticed with AB 4.904 that when you type a ticker in the select
MSG> ticker box, And the ticker doesn't exist AB now "Creates" a new symbol.

MSG> Anyone know how to turn this off?
MSG> Have looked in prefs, But found nothing relevant.

Actually, it offers to create a new symbol via a dialog box. Sadly,
the default answer on the dialog box is set to "yes", which is a
mistake, IMHO.

I'd like a way to turn the dialog off completely, or at the very
least have the default answer be "No".

This has been mentioned on-list, but I don't know if anyone has made
a formal request.

Yuki

__._,_