RE: [amibroker] Amibroker4.9.3 has a Fat Vertical Line

Ron,  Thanks

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mrdavis9
Sent: 02/25/2007 9:37 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Amibroker4.9.3 has a Fat Vertical Line

Hi Larry, the fat line that I am referring to is the single vertical line that you can make line up with any candle by simply  right clicking over the candle where you want the vertical line to appear.   I was told to go to preferences>colors and to un-check the box that says BOLD.   I did this, and behold, the fat line reverted back to being thin again.  Your jpg has fat lines over every candle.   Maybe those are  some kind of incorrect volume histogram bars.  Ron D